America's Energy Doctor
Hi. I’m Jason Littleton, MD, a board-certified family physician and Founding Medical Director of Littleton Concierge Medicine. Thank you for selecting my practice for your healthcare. I’m happy to be at your service.
Here’s a little more about me:
- Department Chairman of Family Medicine at Orlando Regional Medical Center
- On the medical staff in the Florida Hospital System and Osceola Regional Medical Center
- I’ve shared my message of optimizing energy and health on such platforms as The Dr. Oz Show, The Dr. Nandi Show, The Dr. Mitch Show, Ebony Magazine, Health and Beauty Magazine, Orlando Style Magazine
- Selected as one of Orlando’s Top Doctors
- Author of two books, Wellspring: The Energy Secrets To Do The Good Life and Energy to Go, with a third book coming soon
Originally from Michigan, with degrees from the University of Michigan (BS) and The College of Human Medicine—Michigan State University (MD)
- Completed my medical residency in Grand Rapids, MI, where I received the National Doctor’s Day Recognition from the Practitioner Excellence Committee for “compassionate and excellent care” of patients at St. Mary’s Hospital
- Received the Resident Teacher Award as a family medicine resident
- Married to my wife of 14 years, Rheami; we’re proud parents of 3-year-old Reagan Elizabeth Littleton
I look forward to meeting you in person and tailoring your medical services to your wishes and needs, with an emphasis on lifestyle medicine to help your clinical profile become the best it can be.
Here you’ll find my patient forms for collecting some preliminary information, along with The Littleton Concierge Medicine HIPAA form. Please complete them and fax them to my office at 833.875.4498 or return them to me at our initial appointment.
I see your care as a journey we walk together, always working to improve your health. I believe in easy access with appointments whenever you need or want them. This is what concierge medicine is all about—being able to access me at will, 24/7, for any medical need. Call me anytime at 407.796.1635.
I’d like to start with an introductory wellness visit, scheduled at your convenience. I also plan to have all patients complete a treadmill stress test to evaluate cardiac risk. At our first visit, I’ll provide a copy of my flagship book WellSpring: The Energy Secrets To Do The Good Life for information about maximizing nutrition and fitness to live your best, most energetic life.
Again, I very much look forward to meeting you.
Dr. Jason Littleton, MD
820 Lake Mary Blvd, Suite 107
Sanford, FL 32773